Friday 28 September 2012

All grown up

My baby starts nursery on Monday.

I am sure I don't need to tell you how I am feeling about this. He is my baby. 


We have been leading up to this day for what feels like forever and I think I am as prepared as I can be. I am almost, almost, looking forward to it. I know that he will love it and I know that it will do him a world of good. And I know that I am in the minority of Mums having had him all to myself for a whole two and a half years so I should be grateful I didn't have to do this sooner.

The nursery is a 10 minute walk from the house. He's not even there every day, just three days a week. And even then it's only the mornings. Three mornings a week. And he's two and a half. He needs it. And I need it.

But.

But he's my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment